The privacy of our visitors to AToast2Wealth.com is important to us.
At AToast2Wealth.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit AToast2Wealth.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on AToast2Wealth.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Use of Information:
As a general policy no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Website. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of Infolinks’ Internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
Legal Disclaimer: Infolinks may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Infolinks’ rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Infolinks may also disclose user information when necessary to comply with a court order, legal process or other legal proceeding.
Children Age 12 and Under: Infolinks recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 12 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 12 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, INFOLINKS REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE OR TO INFOLINKS. If Infolinks discovers that a child age 12 or younger has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our records.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Website may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from Infolinks which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at email@example.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Contact Information for Questions, Comments and Complaints: If you have any questions, comments or complaints about www.infolinks.com or about this privacy statement.
DOCLIX respects the privacy of online users. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for the services available at www.doclix.com and www.adside.com (“ADSIDE.com”) and the use of the ContextGain and AdSide Program Services (collectively, “the Services”).
DOCLIX reserves the right at all times to review, retain and disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, as well as DOCLIX’s internal needs. However, by doing so DOCLIX does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such information.
DOCLIX implements information security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on its servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, DOCLIX cannot guarantee that the Services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Services, or certain features thereof.
- Chitika collects information about consumers’ activities on certain websites in order to deliver targeted advertisements.
- By opting out, Chitika will not collect this information for the purpose of delivering targeted advertisements.
- Chitika does not collect any personally identifying user-level information.
- Chitika’s contextual targeting services solely rely on cookie-level tracking containing no personally identifying information.
- When users visit a page in the Chitika network, one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – are set to the computer that uniquely identifies the users browser.
- Chitika will not collect or use any user-level personally identifiable information without prior consent from its clients.
- Chitika encourages and promotes business practices that protect and honor the privacy of users.
- You can opt-out of receiving Chitika cookies by using the button below or by passing a Do-Not-Track header.
Information Collected and Received Indeed may collect or receive information about you when you register with the Indeed website or submit information , including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, gender, occupation, interests, messages sent to other users, and any other data included in a submitted profile or resume. Indeed may collect information on the pages you access and other information you may volunteer, such as survey information, ratings, reviews, questions, and answers. Indeed may also record actions taken on its websites including, but not limited to, clicks, page views, IP address, and search queries. Indeed may store this information on its equipment or the equipment of third parties that it has a relationship with. Please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Security Indeed uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between Indeed and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Indeed’s control.
Links Indeed may create links to other web sites. When you click on links on Indeed you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Read entire policy at the above link for more info.
GumGum is a tracking, reporting and monetization technology for licensing content for Internet use.
Personally Identifiable Information means information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to, your username, your name, phone number, email address and home and business postal addresses.
Information Collection and Use
- We require Publishers and Contributors to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information when first becoming a Registered User. We may also request additional Personally Identifiable Information from time to time thereafter. Providing such additional Personally Identifiable Information is entirely optional, although some GumGum Site features may not work without it.
- For Publishers and Contributors, we use your Personally Identifiable Information mainly to provide the Services to you, as applicable, and to administer your inquiries. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you with GumGum newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you.
- “Log Data” means information sent by your browser such as your computer’s IP address, pixel code, referring HTTP location, search string, time of the access, browser’s time, any searches made on the applicable website, and other statistics.
- When you visit the GumGum Site, whether as a Publisher, Contributor, Registered User or Visitor, our servers automatically record and collect Log Data sent by your browser. We use the Log Data to monitor and analyze the use of the GumGum Site and the Services, for the GumGum Site’s technical administration, to increase the GumGum Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the GumGum Site again, it will recognize you and will be able to serve content, advertisements, and other information appropriate to your interests.
- We also collect Log Data each time you visit third-party websites serving content that has been tagged by Publishers or Contributors with GumGum Code. We analyze such Log Data and combine it between sites and with other data and information to produce the Reports that are made available on the GumGum Site, and to enable GumGum’s usage based licensing models. This combined data is also used by us and our partners to serve you content, advertisements, and other information tailored to your interests.
- We do not link Log Data to any other Personally Identifiable Information about you or otherwise attempt to discover your identity. We make efforts to require our Publishers and Contributors to ensure that any such third party website post adequate privacy policies and otherwise protect the privacy rights of their visitors. Check the privacy policies of websites tagged with GumGum Code for information regarding the applicable privacy practices.
- Some of the advertisements that appear on Licensed Content may be delivered to you by third party Internet advertising companies. These companies utilize certain technologies to deliver advertisements and marketing messages and to collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to or use of GumGum Services, including information about the ads they display, via a cookie placed on your computer that reads your IP address. To opt out of information collection by these companies, or to obtain information about the technologies they use or their own privacy policies, please click here.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Log Data and Aggregate Information: We may share the following information with third parties, including, but not limited to, vendors that support the operation of our Services and entities involved in the delivery of advertisements: Log Data collected on both the GumGum Site and third party websites tagged with GumGum Code (as described in the Log Data section above), as well as aggregated anonymized information resulting from the analysis of such Log Data for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, conducting industry, traffic and demographic analysis, and enabling web publishers to deliver to advertisers audience segments that are appropriate for their products or services.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform services related to administration of the Services (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, and administration). These third parties have access to your Personally Identifiable Information and Log Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. (Read more at the link above for more info.)
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personally Identifiable Information in your settings, whether as a Publisher or Contributor by logging into your account. Log Data cannot be deleted. If you want to delete your account, you may contact us by sending an email to contact (at) gumgum (dot) com. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you are a Publisher or Contributor and you want to stop using GumGum, you must follow the instructions set forth in the Publisher Terms of Service Agreement or the Contributor Terms of Service Agreement, as applicable.
Our Policy Toward Children
GumGum does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at contact (at) gumgum (dot) com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.
GumGum is concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Read more at the link above for more info.
Questions? Suggestions? Concerns? Email us at contact (at) gumgum (dot) com.