Retailers Who May Still Be Associated with Trump [UPDATED]
Here are Retailers Who May Still Be Associated with Trump
1) 6pm– The discount retailer carries Ivanka Trump’s lines of shoes, clothing, and accessories.
2) Amazon– They carry both Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump merchandise, from the book “The Art of the Deal” to Ivanka Trump’s shoe line. For what it’s worth, some Trump supporters on Reddit have also called for a boycott of Amazon because CEO Jeff Bezos said he wants to send Trump to space.
3) Belk – *Updated- Belk is no longer carrying Trump products.
4) Bellacor– The home furnishing store sells the Trump Home line, “inspired by the mansions and historic properties of Donald J. Trump.”
6) Bluefly– The apparel company sells Ivanka Trump’s lines of shoes and handbags
7) Bon-Ton and Carsons– The retailers — owned by the same parent company — sell Ivanka Trump’s clothing line.
8) Bed, Bath and Beyond, Burlington Coat Factory
9) Century 21– The department chain sells Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories.
10) Dillard’s and DSW
11) Hudson’s Bay, HSN, Jet.com– *Updated- HSN and Jet.com are no longer carrying Trump products.
12) Lord and Taylor’s and Macy’s
13) Marshalls and TJMaxx– *Updated- Both are no longer carrying Trump products.
14) Neimans Marcus
15) Nordstrom- They have recently stopped selling Ivanka’s products.
16) Overstock.com and Perfumia
17) Scion Hotels and Saks Fifth Avenue
18) Stein Mart, Wayfair and Zappos
Thanks to Business Insider for the information