deitrick haddon and damita haddon

Gospel singer, songwriter, producer, pastor and actor Deitrick Haddon has taken to his Facebook page on New Years Eve in an effort to try make light of some negative press surrounding his divorce and new love of his life. Yes, Deitrick Haddon, who was married to his wife Damita for 15 years, has not only had a new love in his life but bore a child out of wedlock before being divorced from his wife.

We were told from one of our readers that he took to his Facebook page to let out some frustration, give thanks to God and actually mention his engagement to his future wife. It’s all pretty surprising because many had not known he had a child outside of his marriage with Damita Haddon and that after just recently announcing his divorce to the public, that he is now planning another wedding soon.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the face of many carnal and godless acting gospel artists who are role models and adored in the industry. He’s made gospel music so likable, many have called it. He’s crossed over to secular and intermingled the world’s music and tried to make it gospel. It can’t work. We can’t see much good coming out of this for him except that needs to take care of this child.

Read below what he boldly announced on his Facebook page:

Deitrick Haddon, his fiance’ and baby

I said a few days ago that i could write a best seller on 2012 alone & i think i will!!! 2012 wasn’t the worst year of my life because 2011 beat it out hands down. In 2012 i began to see God move in my world like i’ve never seen in my entire life… I can say 2012 was the most challenging year @ the same time the greatest year of my life because in the midst of all the darkness & depression that seemed to have no end God sent an angel to give me hope in the form of my baby girl.. YEs she was born out of wedlock which is absolutely wrong for a man in my shoes….but i must say that If it wasn’t for that child & her mother the negative headlines about Deitrick Haddon would have been more devastating than anything!!! The enemies agenda in 2012 wasn’t to give me a bad name but he wanted to take me out. That’s when i realized if the enemy is trying this hard to stop me God has something serious that he wants me to accomplish; so i fought hard physically; spiritually!!! God has delivered me in many ways this year.. He walked me through the storm, chastised me but never once judged me, but instead he forgave me,restored me & somehow gave me the strength to continue to sing his gospel when i said i wouldn’t do it because i felt unworthy! My new year’s focus is to leave all the negative energy behind, own my mistakes, but do not allow it to hinder my future!!! By doing so I will stay true to the call on my life but do it with more fire, passion, humility & love than I’ve ever done it before.In addition, be the best father to my beautiful daughter and be the great husband i know i can be to my future wife & Give God all Glory! Goodbye 2012 & hello 2013 Leeeeeggggooooo (Disclaimer: This post is not up for discussion and I ask that you keep all negative comments to yourselves.) This is the last this will ever be addressed because i’m moving 4ward in 2013 in Jesus name!!

Deitrick Haddon calls his baby daughter: “My angel, Destin Monet Haddon, the most important little lady in my life!”

Deitrick Haddon speaks on new baby out of wedlock and new engagement…

Despite his disclaimer, here’s some of the unfavorable comments to this Facebook post that need to be uplifted in the Christian community, in the church and amongst many who follow these so called gospel artists”

Charles Edwin Redfearn says:

“…Its time to get real. Its time to be real. We must hold ourselves accountable and stop hiding. Mr. H you owe the people more than what you said. Be a testimony. You say God has delivered you. How can he deliver others. You had an opportunity to let God use you and you chose to make it all about you and your “new” family. My wife loved your music but she slowly stopped after the 7 days album because it sounded like you were begging to be part of the world. She refuses to watch your new movie because of the unnecessary things in your first one. Your use of profanity for the sake of a movie sealed her decision about you, your music and your purpose. I know that this will either be ignored or bashed but I don’t care because it had to be said. God still loves you and I pray that you find whatever it is you are searching for. Just think about those that may be lost because of it.”

“Wow. Future wife caught my attention. Lets not forget the vows you said to the first one. It’s insulting that as a Christian “pastor” you don’t see the error in your ways. This is not a testimony, but a pedestal. I’m filled with more hurt than anything. Yes, I’m sure you repented, but I’m certain this is not giving God glory. There is no respect for your REAL wife. Damita deserves better than this. And for the sheep who blindly praise this so called testimony, perhaps you too need a refresher in the Word. Before you “judge” me for speaking the truth, look at what the Word says about marriage & adultery. Then try to cast your stones.”
“i knew u were fake just like most of the other mainstream gospel singers..ur story sounds like u were bouncing around sleeping wt people like ur the temptations..no telling how many lil holy ghost girls u did unholy things with..u started off ur career singing about women…maybe a holy ghost girl but its about the girl…it sounded good at first but it takes ur focus to a place other than god…PEOPLE IF U WANT REAL MINISTRY GO STRAIGHT TO THE SOURCE–“
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

6 Responses to “Deitrick Haddon Divorces Wife Of 15 Years and Ready For New Life with Fiance’ and Baby”

1. dani says:

God does not work in mess.Mr. H sounds like the world and it breaks my heart.

2. MISSES.S.D.N.F. says:

that’s funny… he talks about don’t judge and forgiving.
    but he also can’t even forgive.
    his ex wife cheated on him and the first thing he does is getting a divorce.
    I thought you had to forgive people of their mistakes?
    so than he didn’t really love his ex wife if he is starting a divorce so
    quick oh oh oh Deitrick Haddon is just so fake.
    the only thing that’s important for him is the fame. god have mercy

3. DeeDee says:

It sounds like you people don’t have a forgiving heart either. Yes, he does need to humble himself more. As for his first wife; he can forgive her but he doesn’t have to stay in the marriage. We don’t know if he/she tried to work it out, hence is your judgment. I speak from experience. My ex husband cheated on me not once, twice or three times. He also had children during our marriage, yet I forgave him. The down side of that was when he gave me a curable disease. Yet, I thought I was to stay until I read the word. You can put away your wife/husband for adultery. It took me almost dying to realize God wanted better for me.

4. DDjONES says:

Well well well here we go with a Man in his big arena women throwing themselves at him all over the country and you mean to tell me he did not endulge in anything. Until his 1st wife cheated we all know the flesh rises and falls pray Maybe to temptation if not where did this other chick come from his choir, his church she was learking around him some how beleive that the 1st wife was feed up after 15 years of being used and wanted revenage of her own (like the movie best man some years ago mia and lance ) men can”t handle when a wife or girlfriend finds favor it dont make it right but they are lonely while these men travel the country and have theire pick of any thing walking My husband is a Minister when I say beat back with a stick these women are pushy tacky rude disrepectful to the wives and it’s hard to deal with when you didnt sign up for feeling second not to God and his kingdom building but to the Rock star position your Husband is put in And the women that dont care hes married and The men can’t handle all the attention take a poll of Pastors you will find a large number of them have cheated and have divorced 2-3 times before wife number what ever appears and she is the OL JUMP OFF from wife number 1, or 2 so prayer for the lives of all involved ps I would really like to speake to lorretta on preachers of La 16 years of waiting on Bishop Noel Jones girl please take your shrimp and grits or what ever th lady’s were raving over and move on that Man has no desire to marry Her he acts like she is just something to do take steve harveys advice no title no time those are my words but Steve has said something to that effect she keeps bring up 16 yearsso what he knows it’s been several years Lorretta mimi from hip hop atlanta (steveie J) who married his jump off Tara Peter Gunz) who married his jump off from hip hop New York have all given these long years to men who have not given you any thing beautiful children in some cases in Lorretta’s A DOG I think and nothing else one preachers wife said your stock lorretta was good she means chile stop wasting your time on Bishop I’m not trying to marry you and move on he gives ever excuse he can I have only watched this show twice and can figure that out pleaseeeeeeeeeeee leave he may miss you but then again he leaves you seem”s like every eps.

5. Chavone johnson says:

Oh my God. I am so late i just watched the movie blessed and cursed today,i related to this in such a way it touched me and made me cry. Although i am of the female gender it happens to us too. I just wanna say stay encouraged your message encouraged me, I watch the show i think all of you men of God are awesome.As humans we are all challenged but us that have faith in the lord and believe in him are continuously under the microscope.

Im just an average person who admires strength and perseverance and believes in God almighty. I wish you well on your journey complain to him because he will here you. Thank you for blessing me through the movie. I received that message. God blesses you with a new start enjoy and be happy with all the things that he has inspires u to do.