Senator Exposed the Illuminati At The Senate? [VIDEO]
The UK Debate posted this and please see video below. Please pay attention to the billionaires who get huge tax breaks.
At a time when we have more than $15 trillion in national debt, American taxpayers are set to give away over $110 billion to the oil, gas, and coal industries over the next decade. Clearly, we cannot afford it. The five largest oil companies made over $1 trillion in profits in the last decade, with some paying no federal income taxes for part of that time, so they certainly do not need it.
- Sheldon Adelson, owner of the Las Vegas Sands Casino, is worth nearly $25 billion
- The Kochs (David, Charles, and William) are worth a combined $103 billion
- Jim Walton is worth $23.7 billion.
- Harold Simmons is worth $9 billion.
- Peter Thiel is worth $1.5 billion.
- Jerrold Perenchio is worth $2.3 billion.
- Kenneth Griffin is worth $3 billion, etc.
Read more at this forum.