Willow Smith’s ‘Fireball’ Performance Allegedly Has Illuminati Written All Over It
We have always felt uncomfortable with Will and Jada Smith and their alleged exploitation of their children. We had been waiting to see a performance of Willow Smith’s new ‘Fireball’ song because we were sure we’d see some alleged Satan worshiping activity. Its no secret that Willow Smith records music on Jay-Z’s label Rocafella Records and that Jay-Z is allegedly a Free Mason and a part of the Illuminati. So, here’s a video of her performance of ‘Fireball’ on the X-Factor Show, and in our opinion, it shows more than just entertainment but its full of alleged Illuminati symbolism.
Some of the symbolism we caught were:
- The ‘W’ in her name as a triangle
- The blatant imagery of Fire (not just for the name ‘Fireball’)
- Fire torches in the background all around the stage. “The lighted torch means freedom and liberty to the population, but to the Illuminati it is the very symbol of their agenda and control. The Nazis reversed the ancient symbol of the swastika to symbolize the negative and Satanists have reversed the pentagram to point downwards for the same reason. Everything is symbolism and ritual to the Illuminati, and always has been.” -David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center”
- Dancers forming triangle during performance
- Black sun in the background