Mary Mary's Erica Campbell allegedly flashes HIdden Coven 6 hand sign

Mary Mary's Erica Campbell allegedly flashes HIdden Coven 6 hand sign

Mary Mary Illuminati Hand Signs Allegedly Exposed At Black Girls Rock!  [Pics and VIDEO]

We wanted to thank one of our readers, S.D. for revealing the alleged Illuminati hands signs by gospel sister duo, Mary Mary. We reviewed the video of their performance at the 2011 Black Girls Rock! event from last week and its appears to be clear what sister Erica Campbell is doing. It actually looks pretty blatant how she allegedly flashes the hidden coven 6 hand sign several times along with the Corna hand sign. She allegedly flashes the “6” sign so many times, we couldn’t keep up. If this is true, it goes to prove the many reports that gospel artists are seeking more fame and fortune and will even abandon any sense of the God they supposedly serve for Satan’s kingdom.

Mary Mary's Erica Campbell Allegedly flashes the Corna Hand sign

Mary Mary's Erica Campbell Allegedly flashes the Corna Hand sign

Watch video below

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

12 Responses to “Mary Mary Illuminati Hand Signs Allegedly Exposed At Black Girls Rock! [Pics and VIDEO]”

1. Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Mary Mary, say it ain’t so!

I was really holding out for those two, but I now have to admit that they truly sold out.

There is no mistaking that hand sign. I’m truly disappointed.

2. Notice too all of the pentagrams, “eyes,” and inverted pyramids on the choir robes and one in the center on the stage. An Illuminati production if ever there was one.

I am so sickened by this. Erica Campbell is blatantly throwing up signs that are associated with mind control. Some poor soul who has undergone mind control is being triggered by those hand signs to go into a dissociative state or alternate personality. Also, the signs show just who Mary Mary is aligned with–and honestly, they are merely slaves, cogs in the wheel of the NWO’s agenda to appropriate gospel music and destroy it.

Sigh.

3. God in Me, huh? Now we know which god. It’s becoming more and more apparent.

4. AT2W Staff says:

Yes, Motherspirit1, it is very sad and sickening. It just goes to show how the love of money is more relevant in their eyes than the love of our God, Jesus Christ.

5. Mr. Mosby says:

It saddens me (deeply), but it does not suprise me. I love me some MaryMary, so i’ll be praying for them and their families. That’s about all we can do. I’d rather not talk bad about them when I don’t know them, but they shouldn’t be skin’s that, especially when they know the Word. Now can we talk about Trin-i-tee 5 7? That’s a group we can talk about!

6. Rosie says:

Mary Mary quite contrary!!!

7. teesoup says:

Ummm, I see those hands gestures a lot when people are singing and when they are talking as well. Though, I am not a huge fan of Mary Mary, but I’ve always thought they were over exposed and their music is very worldly. If they are part of this secret society, they are certainly not alone. There are many gospel singers today who prefer fame and success over God! Are these Gospel celebrities really spiritual beings that are here to praise and worship our LORD? I don’t think most of them are…just regular people who want fame, wealth, and super stardom!

8. AT2W Staff says:

We agree teesoup! This has nothing to do with God. But we say: just get out of Gospel music and do what you want. God would rather we be hot or cold than lukewarm. Revelation 3:15: ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot.” Then God can deal with us because being if you are lukewarm, it will be even more difficult to recognize your sin.

9. AT2W Staff says:

That’s about right!

10. AT2W Staff says:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

11. Bridge says:

You guys are caught up in the hand signs? The gold belt symbol is a demon. Take a closer look at the belt.
    Did you see that.
    Wow, who knew?

12. AT2W Staff says:

We aren’t caught up in it but we know that those signs aren’t Godly. God’s people need to be aware that some of their favorite gospel artists are really doing. Wow, we didn’t know that was a demon though we knew it symbolized something. Thanks for your input!