7 Simple Steps to a Successful Ministry Today, According to God’s Expectations Not Satanism
Originally posted on Jan. 21, 2011
A lot of ministries are failing today, not just because of the recession, but they are failing because they are not in line with God’s Word. As the Word of God instructs us, let everything be done decently and in order (I Cor. 14:40), but a lot of ministries are not doing so, they do not have any structure or discipline, within their organizations. There have been a lot of successful ministries based on how many millions of dollars could be brought in through tithes and offerings; however, a million dollar ministry is not necessarily a successful ministry. You are only successful if you are strictly in line with God’s Word and teaching everything according to His Word, never adding or subtracting (Rev. 22:18). Please acknowledge that a successful ministry according to God’s wishes means being a leader and not a follower. If you follow these simple steps, you may be different, but that is how God wants you to be, very unique abiding by the regulations of His Kingdom.
You know, persecution does not always mean being persecuted by the secular world, but being persecuted for Christ’s sake also means being persecuted by the new age church who refuses to follow God’s commands. There are many so-call Christians who will verbally or even emotionally attack the true body of Christ and those who are true to God are a small percentage. Many of those who profess salvation today are followers, they are not leaders and they include your average evangelist, pastor or bishop. That’s right, even today’s average minister is conducting his or her ministry, in order to be liked by people who are attending church or any Christian event, based on popularity. Many of these people are discreet Satan worshipers who are pretending to be born again believers, because they are only reaping the rewards of fame and fortune, not righteousness.
There are many famous ministers who have discreetly sold their souls to Satan and they are getting a lot of admirers for their multi-million dollar corporate ministry, because those admirers who are not true followers and worshipers of Jesus Christ are only focused on popularity; therefore, they do not even realize the Devil is leading their so-call Sheppard. If you are a minister and feel you are truly called to (eventually) lead God’s children, then you must take heed to this blueprint, because in this evil day, you must lead your flock according to how God sees success for His Kingdom, not on the terms of the average mega ministry who has secularized God’s House.
Take these steps very serious, for when you do, you may be approached by demonic forces, but they will fall on your left and right side. So, do not be afraid of those who may come against you or gossip about your unique ministry, because you are a part of the chosen few who are truly appointed and anointed by God.
If you truly desire to only conduct a successful ministry God’s way, here are seven simple steps for you to do so:
- Completely give up your sin. There is a cost of being a true minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It does not matter what you have done or how many wrong things you have done in your life, Jesus has thrown it into the sea of forgetfulness once you have repented of your sins. Just be totally done with sin and refuse to return to it and God will walk with you through your victory. Getting rid of your own sin will prepare you for your walk with God and also your ministry. It is very important that you stop sinning, because as a minister, God has required for you to preach against it. You cannot tell others to stop sinning, if you have not done so, yourself. There are a lot of ministers who are living sinful lives and they preach against sin, which is not only unfair to God, but also to all of the souls who have listened to their sermons to get totally delivered themselves and even gave tithes and offerings to support various ministries.
- Make it your daily habit to fast and pray. The scripture says miracles and blessings happen when we fast and pray. There is a popular minister who is a pastor of a mega ministry in Glendale, California who claims there is no need to spend much time on your knees with God, his opinion is in error and his attitude is simply the reason we do not see signs and wonders like in prior years when people were healed of deadly diseases and limbs were joining back together under the power of God. Many ministers who have followed the evil destruction within various ministries do not believe in fasting and prayer, because they are not true children of God, but followers of Satan.
- Keep God first in your life. When you put God first, He acknowledges you are only serving him and no one else. If you desire the blessings of God and want your ministry to be blessed, then you must put him above anything or anyone. The scripture says, ‘seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all of these things (blessings) shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). It does not matter if it is your parent, spouse, child or best friend, you must learn to place God before them and He will bless you and even your ministry. A lot of times a ministry may not grow, because there is something being blocked in your life and God is not pleased. The scripture says, God is a jealous God, meaning He desires all of our attention and nothing or no one cannot have more than Him. Why? Simply, because He created us, not those who are distracting your attention from Him.
- Completely step away from your friends and colleagues who are following the trends of the secular church, and follow God. In this evil day, God is looking for strong leaders who will only do His will. You cannot submit to God’s will, if you easily follow what the average pastor or bishop is doing in his church or ministry. Treat them nice, but politely stay your distance, if they are conducting their ministry as a follower and not a true leader of God’s Word. Furthermore, we went through an age when the church tried to enforce all sorts of denominations to fellowship together (and they are still doing so), but there was always a danger in doing so, for a lot of ministries have been and are still turning away from the gospel truth of righteousness. For instance, in this era, we are seeing a lot of pastors beginning to say it is okay to be a homosexual and even perform same-sex wedding ceremonies in their churches. One lady who was a long time member at a baptist church in Washington D. C. was going to sue her pastor and his wife, the co-pastor for marrying a lesbian couple, but she dropped the charges and moved onto another ministry; do not let this be on record about your ministry. If you uphold the God’s law within your ministry and be a leader and not a follower of today’s average weak ministry, then God will bless you and your ministry will grow, because people are looking for a minister who is following God, not his or her peers. People who truly desire to surrender to God is looking for a real ministry that is strong, not weak.
- Only fellowship with ministries who have high respect and fear of God. A lot of times, you may be approached to have services with other various churches, but this is where the problem has been for many years. Although, the Bible instructs born again believers to fellowship, you must be very wise and cautious when doing so, because other ministries may not be upholding the standards of being holy and this can cause conflict among your congregation who may not desire to yield to what they have been taught by you, after being around a spirit of carnality.
- Create guidelines in your ministry that your officials must follow. This is a form of regulations that each and every person who desires to be a part of your church must follow, according to God’s Word. If they refuse, then they should cease. For example, we are witnessing a lot of rebellion in established Pentecostal denominations among long-time descendants who wish to change the way the structure has always been and that is pure holiness. Do not allow people to come into your ministry and change your guidelines of God’s law, encourage them to leave, because there are plenty churches who are in rebellion that they could join. Rebellious church members and officials are the reason a lot of churches cannot grow, because they are holding back the increase of blessings for their own selfish reasons. You must stress what your church or ministry stands for without rebellious members trying to control your ministry.
- Encourage entrepreneurship which increases tithes and offerings. It is very important for you to encourage your members to start their own businesses. For many years, ministers have encouraged good work ethics, but not much encouragement for those who support their ministry to become business owners. That is very reason many churches are having problems with people lacking in tithes and offerings, is simply because the workforce can be a very cruel environment and many people are not created to work for employers who treat them like peasants, but are only born business men and women who deserve much more than working for inconsiderate employers. Therefore, if you encourage your members to become self-employed, they will not feel like they cannot afford to give to the Kingdom of God. Also, they will feel grateful that they are not only learning how to become equipped business owners, but they will not feel stressed out to give to your ministry while earning their wealth.
In conclusion, these are the seven simple steps, if you have been yearning to have a ministry strictly according to God’s expectations and not your own. Remember, in the eyes of God, no ministry is ever successful, unless it is pleasing to His satisfaction and for His glory. A lot of ministries today may seem successful, because they are your average mega corporate church, but they are most likely a part of Satanism.