Who Is This Apostle Kenneth, “K.C. Sparks”? (UPDATE)

UPDATE as of Jan. 31, 2013 coming soon!!

One of our reporters first came across a popular forum called, DontDateHimGirl.com and spotted what all of these men and women were saying about the man of God back in 2010.

Apostle KC Sparks update

UPDATE on August 30. 2012:

We have recently been informed by someone claiming to be a representative of Apostle KC Sparks, that he is making anew of himself. The representative, we will call them K.E., stated that he is making an effort to restore and rectify some of his business and/or personal dealings with others. According to K.E., the apostle is restoring some relationships (we are not sure if they are all business or also personal), and wanted to restore his name from what many people have stated here and on the web about him in a negative light.

Well, needless to say, we want to hear more about men and women of God who work towards making good relationships. In fact, this is the point of why we do what we do. Our place here at AT2W is to inform people of what others have been concerned about. This is exactly what we did here as well on this post. We believe in the people having a voice and we believe in healing.

So, by request of K.E., the representative of Apostle KC Sparks, we have removed all posts regarding Apostle KC Sparks that we first received from the source, Don’tDateHimGirl.com back on Feb. 3, 2010.

However, this does not  and will not muzzle our voice or others from expressing ourselves.

Note: The comments below do reflect from this original post which has been revised and updated on August 30, 2012 for the purposes of allowing the apostle an opportunity to make his intentions clear.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

36 Responses to “Who Is This Apostle Kenneth, “K.C. Sparks”? (UPDATE)”

1. Elder!! says:

I know all about him in ARKANSAS & LOUISIANA. He robbed the churches blind. After money was taken up, he told the finance department NOT to count the money because there were “WITCHES” on the money! LoL! … No lie! … True story! Needless to say, The money disappeared.

2. Elder!! says:

His favorite chant… “My broke days are over! ” & “ I’ll NEVER BE BROKE! … I’LL NEVER BE BROKE!

3. Elder!! says:

Hey Conned in Texas! He is in Baton Rouge right now! About to marry his next “victim

4. Up Coming says:

Hey everyone, I have something up coming on Red Tube. Check it out March 1st. This will prove KC is gay. One thing you gotta remember, people record what you do. Hey KC, remember the orgies?????? Remember Texas 2003……..this is what happens when you … with family!!!!!!!! You owe me money…!!!!!!

5. Chassidy Neal says:

ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTIION!!!!KENNNETH SPARKS IS CURRENTLY AT MY CHURCH!!!! PLEASE HELP ME EXPOSE HIM IF ALL THIS STUFF IS TRUE!!! EMAIL CALL ANYTHING!! WE CAN EVEN ME IN TEXAS AND I CAN TELL YOU TO HIS WHEREABOUTS!!!

6. China says:

@Chassidy, where will he be on this week? Him and my dad have some unfinished business! He would LOVE to see Kenneth face to face!

7. Doris says:

Well, I was taught by my (late) Grandmother (Mudear), if you (CAN’T) say something (Good) about someone, don’t say nothing. That’s exactly what I am going to say about (Kenneth (kc) Sparks) because (we) at The Tabernacle of Prayer and Deliverance Church ain’t got nothing, and (I) do mean ” NOTHING” (Good) to say about him, ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thanksfor all the comments to this site, even though we got it after he was already at out church, our (Overseer) shut it down the very day we read this and had it not been for this site we would have gone the next 4 days as planned. He tried to “Break” our church, but as his favorite saying goes (OUR BROKE DAYS ARE OVER) especially now that he is gone.

Thank God! and thanks to the people who commented on this site, and we will be using this site prior to inviting (unknown) folks into our “House of Prayer and Deliverance).

8. A Reliable Source # 2 says:

I am bagging the reliable source’s information. I was reading, and I know just who it is. I have been there praying for you for a while now. Even though you do not hear from me, you are in my prayers. I have been in your life and witnessed his abuse and homosexual tendensies. I will say this to you as I have said to you many times before, leave him to himself. Your worth is far greater than he could began to imagine. I feel sorry for you. You are dealing with a chief demon and I just stay my distance. We battle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities. I PRAY YOU LeT IT (him) GO!

9. RPhillips says:

Here are some quotes Mr. Sparks uses in his act:
    Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God does nothing unless he reveals His secret to his servants the prophets.
    Your broke days are over. This is the day of your release.
    Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed me! But you say, in what way have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings.
    1Kings 17:13 …Do not fear, go and do as you have said, but make me a small cake from it first, and bring it to me.
    I could see a black cat sitting on a black rock black as the mid night sky.
    If I tell you that there will be a new car in your drive way and you get home and its not there, you betta call 911 cause somebody stole it.
    If I tell you the moon is some cheese you betta get a cracker.
    Mr. Sparks likes to tell the story about when he was a little kid and his mom use to call all the people in the neighborhood and have him stand on the porch to tell them what he see while she collects money from them.
    Another story he tells is also when he was little he would see a black bird come in the house and fly around. One day landing on his grandad while he rocked in the rocking chair and died. Nobody else in the house saw what happened.
    There’s more but I’ll end this by sharing a scripture of what Ive learned from my experience traveling with him. Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves…

10. Mr. Reliable says:

He is a deadbeat, con-artist piece of trash!!!!

11. Seriously???? says:

This is crazy and all true!!!! He will clean ur church dry n swear he is there to help!!! He was praying at our church talking about witches n voodoo but felt like he was calling spirits in.. We would hear crazy noises. He is long with his preaching and his prophecies DO NOT make sense. Bragging about eating dinner with Diddy n Jay Z and shopping in Hollywood… Who cares!!!!!!! A sick pervert with shoe polish all in his hair… All he was poaching about was food…. He needs to b SHUT DWN ASAP!!!!!!! Did he ever start a church n ATL? Omg im so mad I listened to him!!!!! Ughhhh I knew it wasn’t something right about tht man!!!!!! Sparks u need to b exposed!!!!!! I know ur reading this!!!! I feel sry for ur kids n wife smh…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cashflo1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js-css-script-optimizer/js-css-script-optimizer.php on line 437