These simple 10 steps will help you lose up to 5 pounds in 15 days, but it is according to each and every individual’s weight and how many pounds they can lose in that amount of time. So, do not think this will work for all people. It will only work, if you safely follow the procedures for your weight lose to work. This 10 proven steps to lose weight may not work for everyone, because everyone’s body is different. The outcome varies for each and every individual.
Many people think you can lose weight by going to the fitness club, everyday. Yes and no. Some people who have a membership at a fitness club are not properly exercising to work off the pounds, neither are they working with their trainer. However, for those who are losing weight by faithfully going to the fitness club are safely following whatever their trainer tells them to do and successfully losing weight. It is very important to do extra steps besides working out a fitness club. Going to a fitness club does not work off your pounds, alone. You do not want to just communicate with your trainer, but also with your regular physician. A doctor will monitor how you are losing weight and what your body is able to endure in the process. Any professional physician should know best when it comes to how you should lose weight; however, it would be a good idea to read valuable data to help you out in the process. However, a physicians advice should be top authority over any choice you make.
A lot of people say 10 pounds is not a whole lot of weight to lose if you are overweight, but it is if you follow this process every 30 days. For every 10 pounds that you lose, believe it, it does make a difference within 30 days or more.
- Make a vow to stop eating sweets. Eating a lot of sugar can often contribute to gaining pounds. If you often buy ice cream every other day, the pounds adds up. If you eat pastries, cakes and pies, you must think about your health and decide to give it up. It has been said if you eat sweets not as much you will not gain weight, which is true, but-if you permanently stop eating sweets you will lose weight much easier. The American ways these days is to switch to sugar substitute products, do not do it. Interim losing weight you are committing a slow suicide. Sugar substitute contain Aspartame poisoning and over a process of time you will die. Aspartame products are like: Yoplait yogurt, Splenda, Sweet ‘n’ Low, diet drinks, gelatins, breath mints, chewing gum and many more sort of products. So, you think you maybe helping yourself to lose weight, but not in a safe way. Do a Google search on Aspartame poisoning. Just make a decision to give up sweets and this will help you lose weight.
- A lot of people think if you start eating real light, you will lose weight and you will, but it is not healthy do it that way. It is more healthy to eat 3 healthy meals a day, in accurate proportions. If you desire to eat a snack, do not eat snacks like potato chips or cookies, eat fruit or a vegetable like carrot and celery sticks. If you eat nuts, choose to eat unsalted nuts and do not eat a whole lot, because you will gain weight when doing so.
- Drink only water with your meals. Do not drink soda or even juice. You can drink juice if you make it yourself, sometimes. (Note: When you drink juice out of the supermarket, it contains too much sugar) However, with all of your meals drink water. Water is very important to your diet, because your body needs to be flushed out, daily.
- Back to your meals, do not eat beef, pork or a whole lot of chicken. When you do eat chicken, make sure it is skinless and very lean. However, most of the time eat baked fish. Fish is not only better for you, it gives you essential fatty oils and it is very lean. Native Japanese eat a lot of fish and those who have not been in America for long stick to their healthy way of eating and they have less cases of breast cancer.
- Add fiber to your meals. Fiber helps cleanse your system and it is very good for you. You can buy fiber in a powdered form or you can buy certain sort of foods. Fiber comes in 2 forms, water-soluble or insoluble. Water-soluble fiber dissolves in water and is found in oat bran, legumes, Psyllium, nuts, beans, pectins, and various fruits and vegetables. It forms a bulky gel in the intestine that regulates the flow of waste materials through the digestive tract. Insoluble fiber cannot be dissolved in water and our bodies cannot digest it. This type of fiber includes the undissolvable parts of plant walls and is found in greatest amounts in cereals, brans, and vegetables. The primary function of insoluble fiber is to collect water that increases stool bulk in the large intestine. This promotes bowel movement, and as the bulk works through the intestine, it scours the intestinal walls of waste matter, reducing the risk of colon-related problems.
- Drink at least 8 cups of organic green tea daily. However, do not drink it on an empty stomach, you feel nauseated. Make sure you drink it with some hot oatmeal of a light meal or snack like nuts. Green tea is good, because it cuts the fat, including your appetite. You can lose weight with green tea. In nutrition stores like GNC, they have green tea pills, but make a habit of drinking it, it helps when it goes directly into your system.
- Refrain from eating starches like rice, macaroni and eating too much dairy products like cheese and milk. Too much starch is not good for you. However, if you choose to just eat vegetables with a lean piece and maybe a very small portion of starch, you will be alright. Furthermore, although diary products are good for your bones, too much of it can be fattening. Limit the amount you eat and purchase calcium vitamins.
- Stay active. Do not sit around the house all day doing nothing. It is easy to gain weight when you do not work or have any chores to do. When you remain active your body will not only begin to feel good, but you are gradually working off pounds. Make a decision to even if you cannot afford to work out at a fitness club, to make sure your body is getting a workout. Make a habit of getting out of the house and walking or jogging for at least a mile, everyday.
- Exercise. Yes, when you remain active you are exercising, but it is a little different. When you exercise, you are working out your body, even more. When you lose weight, the older you get, the more you should build up your muscles. The older we get, the more muscle tissue we lose. Under the direction of a trainer, lift weights to build up your muscles. Take your workouts slow, do not rush to do every exercise you see others do, because exercise should be done according to your body and the time you begin the process.
- Fast until noon for 2 or 3 days a week, bi-weekly. When fasting (cleansing your body and spirit), you should always seek a physician’s advice. While you are fasting, if you get hungry eat a some grapes or some sort of fruit. Many times, people really desire to fast, but they need some sort of energy for work or school.
Although, these 10 steps to lose up to 10 pounds in 30 days may seem difficult to do in the very beginning, when you think about how much better you will look and feel, you will be happy on your journey. You will not only feel and look better, you will be more healthier. Do not forget to follow the advice of your doctor before trying any weight loss procedure or exercise.